Crucial BALLISTIX BLE8G3D1869DE1TX0 - How to configure for 1866Mhz (or above) on GA-F2A88XN-WiFi

Kilobyte Kid

Crucial BALLISTIX BLE8G3D1869DE1TX0 - How to configure for 1866Mhz (or above) on GA-F2A88XN-WiFi

Hello Folks!
Forgive me please if I'm doubling the post. But I cant find the solution on the forum.

I struggle to set my memory modules Ballistix Ellite BLE8G3D1869DE1TX0 (2X8GB)  on GA-F2A88XN-WiFi motherboard.

I've tried few ways before: Using XMP profile1 or setting modules manually for 1600Mhz or 1866Mhz
Every time PC hangs or does not boot Smiley Sad
NB runs at 2000Mhz

Modules are compatible according to Gigabyte's compatibility sheet and were picked from there for my PC setup.

Please help. If the solution is to rather keep XMP profile, which sets clocks automatically (half job is done) and just rise/adjust NB/RAM voltage - what is the best stable value?
Or adjust clocks manually (Is Someone have them already set and would share a table with me?)

Sincere Thanks!
Lucas

2 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Crucial BALLISTIX BLE8G3D1869DE1TX0 - How to configure for 1866Mhz (or above) on GA-F2A88XN-WiFi

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for your message. I can confirm that the modules are indeed compatible with your motherboard. I can take a look into this for you so please confirm the make and model of your CPU so I can check the compatibility of the modules with your CPU. I would also ask you to please ensure you have installed the latest version of your BIOS and check each Ballistix module one at a time, on its own in the main slot in your system without any other RAM installed to check if you can boot with one only.

We recommend that you keep your Bios settings in “Auto” mode. We cannot provide you with any advice on how to overclock your memory I’m afraid. This is not risk free and requires a certain level of know-how and technical knowledge and we do not recommend this unless you are confident in your technical abilities. Our Ballistix memory is capable of supporting overclocking, however if you require additional information on the settings supported by your motherboard or CPU, we recommend you contact the manufacturer of your system.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Many thanks

Crucial_NG, Crucial Moderator, UK

How do I know what memory to buy?
Shop for your region: US | UK | EU | France | Global
I think my memory is bad. What do I do now?
FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Kilobyte Kid

Re: Crucial BALLISTIX BLE8G3D1869DE1TX0 - How to configure for 1866Mhz (or above) on GA-F2A88XN-WiFi

Hi
Thank you for your answer!
My CPU is A10-7850k.
My knowledge is ok to do manual adjustments.
It seems to be the XMP profile for that modules only changes their clocks, not voltage, unfortunately.
And Here I'm not very confident, where I'm almost sure this is the matter of all thing after frequency and clocks adjustments.

Thank you for your help! L.