Compatibility ASROCK H97M-ITX/ac and Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB Kit (8GBx2)

SOLVED
Bit Baby

Compatibility ASROCK H97M-ITX/ac and Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB Kit (8GBx2)

Hi,

Please confim that these Dual Channel 8GB sticks of Crucial memory are compatible with the Asrock H97M-ITX motherboard.

RAM Sepcifications:

Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) UDIMM Memory BLS2KIT8G3D1609DS1S00/ BLS2CP8G3D1609DS1S00

Motherboard Specifications:

ASRock H97M-ITX/ac LGA 1150 Intel H97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard

Thank you,

Vegas

3 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Compatibility ASROCK H97M-ITX/ac and Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB Kit (8GBx2)

Hi VegasBoss,

Thanks for contacting us today. I pulled up your system specs and it does appear that this memory is guaranteed to be compatible with the Asrock H97M-ITX motherboard. You should have no issues installing that RAM. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Bit Baby

Re: Compatibility ASROCK H97M-ITX/ac and Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB Kit (8GBx2)

Please confim that these Dual Channel 8GB sticks of Crucial memory are compatible with the GIGABYTE GA-Z97-HD3 motherboard.

RAM Sepcifications:

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB Single DDR3-1600 (PC3-12800) Very Low Profile 240-Pin UDIMM Memory Module BLS8G3D1609ES2LX0

Motherboard Specifications:

GIGABYTE GA-Z97-HD3 (rev. 2.0) LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Thank you,

Chris

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

Thanks for contacting us today. Yes, this memory is compatible with your GA-Z97-HD3. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?