Blue Screens all over the place

Kilobyte Kid

Blue Screens all over the place

Hi Community

I'm struggeling with some strange issues with my S4 SSD. I'm getting this blue screens all over the place, most of the time while playing video games (league of legends), sometimes while starting Adobe Premier Pro or something. When i play league of legends on another hard drive, there is no Blue screen (and no Crash of the game).

Blue Screen looks like this: Bluescreen

Information about my SSD: ssd.png

I've also checked my Ram to make sure, it's not the Ram.

(I get error Screen when trying to update Firmware, but 0309 is the most important update I think)

Can you help me?

Thanks

5 Replies
Bank and Slot Hot Shot
JEDEC Jedi

Re: Blue Screens all over the place

[ Edited ]

Lol, the MS-MVP's answer from Microsoft Community site: "Update your video card drivers. Never get drivers from Windows Update." Smiley LOL

Joetunn, information about your SSD is not available for some reason. And yes, you should have firmware not older than 0309 revision.

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
How do I know what memory to buy?
Still need help? Contact Crucial Customer Service
Remember to regularly backup your important data!

Highlighted
Bank and Slot Hot Shot

it's a dxdiag bsod, referring to vid drivers. nothing about storage. as a matter of fact, the win8 drvers for my 7970 from ms were way more stable, and produced higher heaven bench scores than the 'newer' driver from ati/amd...go figure...  

Kilobyte Kid

[ Edited ]

Well i rune win7 and i can't find any win7 drivers für my graphic card? There is none? Or am I just stupid or something? The problem still occures Smiley Frustrated (I've used the device manager and isntalled driver from the internet. that's the windows driver isn't it? The blue screens appear with this driveR)

JEDEC Jedi

[ Edited ]

What graphic card do you have?  The big two (nvidia and amd) just have one driver that covers all their cards pretty much (though you may need older or selected versions of the drivers for older model ranges)

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?