Crucial Storage Executive, Version 3.38

Highlighted
JEDEC Jedi

Re: Crucial Storage Executive, Version 3.38

Maybe the Momentum Cache is already enabled? Have you tried to benchmark C: drive speeds?

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
How do I know what memory to buy?
Still need help? Contact Crucial Customer Service
Remember to regularly backup your important data!

AGA
Bit Baby

Well I would have thought it would be clearly listed as BEING enabled.  What benchmarking software do you recommend?

Thanks.

JEDEC Jedi

The first one that comes to my mind is AS SSD Benchmark - http://alex-is.de/PHP/fusion/downloads.php?download_id=9

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
How do I know what memory to buy?
Still need help? Contact Crucial Customer Service
Remember to regularly backup your important data!

AGA
Bit Baby

Thanks!

I will give that a try and post the results  Smiley Happy

Bit Baby

Re: Crucial Storage Executive, Version 3.38 not starting beyond splash screen

[ Edited ]

I had the same problem and the log at C: \ Program Files \ Crucial \ Crucial Storage Executive \log\mseguiLogFile.txt when opened showed this error - java.awt.AWTError: Assistive Technology not found: com.sun.java.accessibility.AccessBridge. If you have the same problem, the fix, I found after several days trawling the internet, was to replace the Java files in the Crucial directory with those in the main Java directory. But before you do this make sure your Java is the latest version.

Since the error is linked to java (as shown in mseguiLogFile log), I replaced the contents of the crucial java folder - C: \ Program Files \ Crucial \ Crucial Storage Executive \ Java with the latest java version available in the main Java folder - C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jre1.8._131 (this directory is the name for the latest version of Java as of 21 April 2107).
After I did this and started Crucial Executive Storage, the splash screen came up, disappeared and 5 seconds later the program opened properly. 

If you are running in 32 or 64 bit you may find your program files are in C:\Program files (x86), in which case this is the driectory to use for the file replacements.