installing ssd with an existing hardrive on Lenovo a730

installing ssd with an existing hardrive on Lenovo a730

hello,<br>I just got a Lenovo a730 all in one computer. I wanted to install the 240gb M500 ssd with the already existing 1 TB hardrive @ 5400 rpm. I heard the installation was easy but I don't know what to do following the physical installation. I read about migrating and cloning but I havnt installed anything personal on this new computer so I dont have anything stored aside from what was already included. I am such a beginner so forgive my ignorance. any advice or suggestions would be awesome, thanks!<br><br><br><br>
2 Replies
JEDEC Jedi

Re: installing ssd with an existing hardrive on Lenovo a730

I don't know is it possible to use HDD and SSD (mSATA type probably) at the same time in your AIO system. I think the best idea would be to check user guide/manual or consult it with Lenovo's support or/and forums. There are some forum threads that could be useful, like this one or this.

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
How do I know what memory to buy?
Still need help? Contact Crucial Customer Service
Remember to regularly backup your important data!

Bit Baby

Re: installing ssd with an existing hardrive on Lenovo a730

[ Edited ]

bogdan писал (а):

I don't know is it possible to use HDD and SSD (mSATA type probably) at the same time in your AIO system. I think the best idea would be to check user guide/manual or consult it with Lenovo's support or/and forums. There are some forum threads that could be useful, like this one or this.

I think in this is situation this two temes not interesting