low 4K-64Thrd with AS SSD

Kilobyte Kid

Re: low 4K-64Thrd with AS SSD

Same problem here with m4 128gb. Anyone knows if this is hardware problem? Will be a new firmware that fixes this bug? I ve read that almost everyone with m4 128gb has this issue.

Kilobyte Kid

[ Edited ]

no, new firmware will not fix this problem. RMA will. but  i bought my M4 from another country and, can't really RMA because of Crucial doesn't sell in indonesia. **bleep** crucial, why don't you just fix this bug..

Kilobyte Kid

[ Edited ]

So the issue is in hardware...Can i send it to RMA because of this problem?

Kilobyte Kid

[ Edited ]

yes i think so.. wierdly enough, secure erase didn't last long. only a few hours on top form and after that performance is getting worse..

i am really dissapointed on this drive as i only use it for 1 year. TRIM is working. i checked it. nothing are wrong. but still the same. it is the hardware.

some of my programs that heavily rely on random read and write became slower

do you buy from reseller in your country? if yes, i think you can RMA it.

Kilobyte Kid

[ Edited ]

Yes i know.....and i can also feel the difference in windows...my 40gb intel is faster in boot up Smiley Tongue . Furthermore if you google the problem you can se that everyone has this problem! ***Edited to remove Crucial competitor***. No i bought it from crucial's webpage.

Kilobyte Kid

it is wierd enough because only 128GB that suffers this problem.

Kilobyte Kid

I know i read this on many forums. But they still don't fix this issue...

Highlighted
Kilobyte Kid

How do I RMA if I'm from the Philippines?

Kilobyte Kid

[ Edited ]

Okay guys I returnded it to retailer and they offered me replacement. I got ***Edit to remove Crucial competitor***  instead this m4. Bye!

Kilobyte Kid

[ Edited ]

Lucky you! The ***Edit to remove Crucial competitor*** destroys this **bleep** crucial m4! Shame on you Crucial.