06-21-2013 10:25 AM
i have an asus motherboard with the amd970 chipset and latest driver/bios and my pc just freezes for a 1 sec or somtimes programs hang or i get a BSOD? is my drive defekt? smart software can find no errors on the drive so i dont understand what is wrong???
06-24-2013 04:33 AM
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your SSD. To help us establish the cause of the issue, could you please confirm as much of the information below as possible:
- What exact issues are you having?
- How long has the drive been in use?
- When did the problems first occur?
- What is the SSD being used for? (O/S, Storage, Page File, etc.)
- What is the SSD part number printed on the sticker (starting CT):
- Your exact system or motherboard model:
- Have you tried it in another system?
- Your current BIOS revision:
- Do you know your SATA speed (SATA-I 1.5Gb/s, SATA-II 3.0Gb/s, SATA-III 6Gb/s)?
- Operating system:
- What color or number is the SATA port the drive cable is connected to (Desktop users only)?
- Have you tried different SATA cables (Desktop users only)?
- Have you tried different SATA ports (Desktop users only)?
- What BIOS SATA mode are you using (IDE/ AHCI/ RAID)?
- Do you have screen shots available (if relevant)?
Once we have the above information we can look in to what is causing these problems.