Asus Rampage 5 Edition 10 and BLE4C8G4D26AFEA

Bit Baby

Asus Rampage 5 Edition 10 and BLE4C8G4D26AFEA

Hello.

I recently bought ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10 to replace my MSI X99S XPower AC.

So i got already the 5960x and Crucial Kit 32 GB BLE4C8G4D26AFEA

I have checked on your homepage that my kit is compatible with the ROG Rampage V Edition 10.

Lately i also realised that my MSI Mainboard will not run those modules with CL 16-17-17. This was the case in the beginning. Lately it would only run with 18-18-18.

Unfortunatly the ASUS Mainboard will not boot with the Crucial Memory. Other memory works fine (Crucial CT8G4DFD824A)

Has my memory an defect? Can you help me with this?

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Asus Rampage 5 Edition 10 and BLE4C8G4D26AFEA

@spielberg Thanks for contacting us. I am sorry for the issues that you have experienced with your RAM. I checked and it does appear this memory is compatible with your system. Have you tried installing the RAM individually one at a time? This will help us determine if you have one memory module that is defective or not.  

Further troubleshooting steps can be found here. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues. 

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Bit Baby

Re: Asus Rampage 5 Edition 10 and BLE4C8G4D26AFEA

Hi YogiH,

thank you for your respons.

I have spoken with the Crucial Customer Service UK and accourding do my finding.:

- every Module checked slot by slot (32 variations)

- issue with correct setting with XMP on the MSI X99S XPower AC

It was considered my the support that i may have some bad SPD's on the memeory and the Mainboard can not read them any more.

Exchange was issued. I have sendet the memory today to Crucial UK for RMA.

But no porblem i still have the 8 GB Modul 2400 MHz on which my system can run until i get my kit back.

Should not take more than 10 working days. I'm not in the hurry.