Can't find any information on my Toshiba Satellite C50-A PSCF6U-05E01F

Kilobyte Kid

Can't find any information on my Toshiba Satellite C50-A PSCF6U-05E01F

I'm looking into upgrading my ram, I used to scanner and it couldn't find anything. I also looked through the list of models and my model isn't on there. Not even the Toshiba website seems to have any information on it. Does anyone know anything about this computer and whether or not a ram upgrade is possible? I can give more information if needed.

Thanks!

2 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Can't find any information on my Toshiba Satellite C50-A PSCF6U-05E01F

@ElliotAngel245 Thanks for contacting us. I am sorry you were unable to find the information for your system on our website. Your system can be upgraded to 16GB of memory using two sticks of 8GB memory. We do have a list of upgrades available on our site and they can be found here. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns about this system. 

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Bit Baby

Re: Can't find any information on my Toshiba Satellite C50-A PSCF6U-05E01F

I suggest you inspect the original SIMMs... get all the details you can off of the labels... be sure an note if the SIMMs have any "right" or "left" handedness regarding cutouts, slots, etc. that will affect how the slide into the mounting positions.  After that, contact the folks at your vendor of choice and see what they can do for you.