Not able to verify all the key information <----؟؟؟؟؟

Kilobyte Kid

Not able to verify all the key information <----؟؟؟؟؟

Good day guys , I bought this part

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/aspire-4745g/CT5304856

Crucial 8GB Kit (2 x 4GB) DDR3L-1600 SODIMM  CT5304856.

The adress and billing adress are ok and the money was cutt off from my VISA and they cancelled my ordere for this reason check it out please.

( We were unfortunately not able to verify all the key information we need, and as a result we have had to cancel your order. If you want to try again, please work with your payment card issuer to make sure all your information on file with them is current )

What in the ....  are they talking about and if this key informationwas not been verified, how could they drag the money from my card ????!!!!!!!!!

I already contacted them by E-mail and they replyed by the same reason wihtout and way to solve this and i re e-mailed them again to give me the steps to solve this still no answer !!??

Guys appreciate any help here .

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Not able to verify all the key information <----؟؟؟؟؟

Hello l3y0nha,

Thank you for your message.  First of all, I'm sorry your order never went through smoothly.  

When you place an order we do security checks on our end and it looks like some of the information did not match correctly.  As the order was declined, we will have only went for authorisation on your card.  This authorisation will drop off within 3-5 working days.  

Please send me a direct message with your full address and I can look in to this further for you.  If you do have any other questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to ask.

John 

Crucial_Junket, Crucial Moderator, UK

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?