Replacment memory for the Micron DDR4 PC19200/2400MHz CL17 8GB MTA8ATF1G64AZ-2G3B1

Bit Baby

Replacment memory for the Micron DDR4 PC19200/2400MHz CL17 8GB MTA8ATF1G64AZ-2G3B1

Hi.
I have an Hp Omen 870-250 no that i want to ad more ram to.
According to Cpu-Z, the installed ram is an Micron made 8gb stick with the product number MTA8ATF1G64AZ-2G3B1.
The MB on this HP is named Odense2-K. Its an H170 type and the bios in it dosent have any possibility to change memory settings like timing or xmp, in fact you cant change anything in it Smiley Sad
I am having a hard time finding a matching stick here in Sweden.
I see that Crucial is a part of the Micron brand, so my question is, does Crucial have any HP approved memory that would work in my system?
I have my eyes on the Crucial ballistix sport LT, is it a good match for my system?
I am looking for a single 8gb stick or a matching pair of 8gbx2.

Thanks for any help.
Best Regards
S

1 Reply
Community Manager

Re: Replacment memory for the Micron DDR4 PC19200/2400MHz CL17 8GB MTA8ATF1G64AZ-2G3B1

Hello,

Thank you for your comment. 

I have had a look in to this for you.  The Crucial version of that memory module can be found on our website HERE

It is exactly the same memory type, speed and density.  It will work perfectly next to your Micron memory module.  You can see all the parts we recommend for that system on our website HERE 

We do also ship to Sweden and you can see the postage options on our website HERE  Please enjoy your upgrade and if you need any further help at all, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Crucial_Junket, Crucial Moderator, UK

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?