Crucial Super User Program

Community Manager

Crucial Super User Program

Welcome to the Super User Program where an exceptional group of Crucial experts share their product knowledge on the Crucial Forums.   If you’re knowledgeable about Crucial products and enjoy helping others, you’ve come to the right place. The first step in joining Crucial’s Super User program is to begin to share your knowledge in the Crucial Forums.

Once you’ve demonstrated expertise on the Crucial Forums you’re eligible to join our Super User Program and become a Crucial Super User . We are constantly scanning the forums for helpful members that demonstrate product expertise and a passion to help others.

• Incentives of joining
    • Help Others
      • Every question answered helps the person who asked it, plus anyone else that searches it in the future
    • Join a Community
      • Super Users form a community with other people who are also knowledgeable about Crucial products
    • Super Users may receive Crucial swag from time to time
  • What does it take to become a Super User?
    • Participation
      • Be an active member on our Crucial Forum and participate in the discussion board on most days
      • Promote and contribute to the growth of the community
    • Excellent Quality and Tone
      • Is friendly and patient when responding to others
      • Provides clear and helpful responses
      • Interacts with moderators, Super Users, and forum members with a positive attitude
    • Passion for Crucial products
      • Demonstrates product knowledge

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?