Tactical Tracer DDR4

Bit Baby

Tactical Tracer DDR4

When they become available ram Tactical Tracer DDR4?

Thank you

3 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Tactical Tracer DDR4

Hi Ivansuper,

Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA yet on when DDR4 Tactical Tracers will be available. We expect that they should be available eventually as we did have them in our DDR3 and DDR2 line ups.

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Community Manager

@Ivansuper Our Ballstix Tactical Tracer DDR4 RGB has finally launched. Check out the announcement here

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Highlighted
Bit Baby

hello,

Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR4 RGB 32GB 2666 MHz (quad/dual-channel) from Ballistix (essential subsidiary). it's not the quickest at 2667 MHz, however it is a 32GB package that can be tweaked over 3000 MHz without difficulty. it's pretty cool with a brand new configurable RGB implementation and runs XMP 2.zero reminiscence profiles on Intel systems as well. be a part of us as we evaluation now not some excellent bars of memory, it is outfitted with a new fashion and layout as properly.

Then there may be gamer grade memory for the excessive-cease fanatics, that's what we are able to study as vital, properly, Ballistix has released their Tactical Tracer RGB memory. the new RGB series is hip and latest alright, it will increase the price of your average memory kit. Ergo this round Ballistix figured, allow's simply move for 2666 and 3000 MHz kits. on the Intel platform, the overall performance hit or benefit will now not be that big, whilst in return you receive a bit greater RGB bling. And with reminiscence fees nonetheless being sky-excessive that might be a completely practicable concept, proper? take hold of some outstanding memory, supply it a black PCB and apply a notch of RGB and a fab warmth spreader. With speeds beginning at 2666 MT/s, Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR4 RGB memory permits your also to monitor reminiscence temperatures in real time and control RGB lighting fixtures with the Ballistix M.O.D. (memory evaluate display) software software.

right top memory, with greater 'regular' latency timings, but available in many clock frequencies. For our check kit, Ballistix furnished a twin/quad channel (4xDIMM) DDR4 kit rated at 2666 MHz with a modest CL16. they may offer those kits beginning at this frequency walking up-to DDR4-3000MHz in 2x8 and 4x16 configurations combinations to deal with twin and quad-channel reminiscence configurations.

DDR4 memory modules, you may pick out from plenty and sincerely, reasonably-priced but stupid all-green Kingston value reminiscence, for example, works sincerely quality. Then there are everyday mainstream DIMMs, then step it up a touch and, say, high-frequency memory is a hint faster and regularly cooler looking internal your pc with the flamboyant designs and heat-spreaders. Being Ballistix those DIMMs will all get hold of an entire life warranty in addition to being XMP 2.0 like minded, enabled with a easy XMP profile on your BIOS.

This reminiscence is optimized for Intel systems on Z170/Z270/X370 and X99/X299, manifestly with four 4GB DIMMs, ideal for a twin and quad-channel setup.

regards

rushabmore