LAN Sponsorship

Bit Baby

LAN Sponsorship

So, basically back in the day, when I was in high school (I'm 22 now) we used to have lan parties a few time a year but it was always organized by the adults in our clan named Warshroud. We had a website and a few members, we would always get sponsors from thermaltake, bawls, crucial and a few others, Unfortunately my senior year of high school everything started to die out and it sucked, but luckily I won't go down easy. I have just recently moved into a new house with a garage big enough to host a LAN party of decent proportion. So, that is what I am doing this will be our first LAN and I'm working on getting everything up and running with a website and dedicated game servers, but it is taking time doing it alone. As of now we have about 20 or so people coming to the LAN and I would really like to throwback to how it was when I was in highschool with some tournaments and some cool crucial gear to give away at the end. Based on the results of this one, our next LAN will (hopefully) be bigger with an actual venue rented out and some advertisement to garner more interest. The 20 people or so that I have coming are all friends and I know there is a decent size gaming community in central Illinois, so with some advertisement our next one could be double the size and hopefully we will have crucial there to sponsor us!  Thank you for your time!

1 Reply
Community Manager

Re: LAN Sponsorship

Hi xworstfriend,

Thanks for contacting us today. We would be happy to check into this sponsorship and see if it is a possibility. Please contact us directly at crucialpr@micron.com and our PR team can check into this. Good luck with your LAN party.

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?