Kilobyte Kid
yaoba

Crucial M4-CT128M4SSD3 睡眠后开机蓝屏 无法进入系统

我去年买了一台T430的机子,自己加了一块M4-CT128M4SSD3 ,前几天没有关机直接点睡眠,第二天开机出现蓝屏,然后就进不了系统,在BOIS下可以看到固态硬盘,我用WIN7的安装盘试着进行修复,结果看不到固态硬盘。

上网查了一下有很多人说是掉盘,把数据线拔了冲电30分钟,这些方法我都试了,都没有效果。

我把固件刷到也是不行,我买了一个mSATA转SATA 转接卡(mSATA转SATA 转接卡 ),接到台式机上,用HD tune pro 查看如下图,请问这样还能修复吗,里面有很多重要的数据:(HD.jpg

Sorry, I do not speak English
The following from the google translate

Last year I bought a loom T430, himself a one M4-CT128M4SSD3, a few days ago did not directly point to sleep off. Next boot blue screen, can not enter the system, can be seen under BOIS SSD, I use WIN7 installation disk to try to repair, do not see SSDs.
Internet search a bit off a lot of people say that disk, the data line pull the red power 30 minutes, these methods I have tried, to no avail.
I put the brush to the firmware is not, I bought an mSATA to SATA Adapter (mSATA to SATA Adapter), received the desktop with HD tune pro view as shown below, will it still fix it, there are many important data: (

JEDEC Jedi
bogdan

Re: Crucial M4-CT128M4SSD3 睡眠后开机蓝屏 无法进入系统

in reply to yaoba

CrystalDiskInfo works better with SSDs (it shows more accurate attribute names) but anyway there are some errors and many reallocations reported. As far as I understand you are able to see the drive in BIOS and read out the SMART data. 

Are you able to see the content of the drive? It is possible that boot record or file table has been corrupted but the data should still be there on the drive. You could try to recover your files with some data recovery software perhaps. 

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
How do I know what memory to buy?
Still need help? Contact Crucial Customer Service
Remember to regularly backup your important data!

Kilobyte Kid
yaoba

Re: Crucial M4-CT128M4SSD3 睡眠后开机蓝屏 无法进入系统

[ Edited ]
in reply to bogdan

谢谢你的回复,

我在磁盘管理中看不到固态硬盘,请问什么数据恢复软件可以尝试恢复,以下是CrystalDiskInfo的截图。谢谢

Thank you for your reply,

I do not see the SSD disk management, ask what can try to recover the data recovery software, the following is CrystalDiskInfo screenshot. Thank you

*removed personal information*