Bit Baby
dozen6

Is this ram good for Dell M6700?

Hello,

I recently bought a ram upgrade kit for my Dell M6700. I ordered this kit online based just on specs: 2x4gb sodimm DDR3 CL11 1600 PC3-12800.

When I got the kit it came out that this kit is marked as Mac compatible! The kit is identfied by these codes: CT2C4G3S160BMCEU and CT2C4G3S160BM.C16F1MD on the modules themselves.

Will it be compatible with my Dell also? I don't want to try them out blindly because, if I made a mistake with my order, I could change or resell them as brand new.

My Dell came equipped with 2x4gb of Micron memory (according to cpuz: 8KTF51264HZ-1G6E1).

Thank in advance!

Community Manager
Crucial_YogiH

Re: Is this ram good for Dell M6700?

Hi dozen6,

Thanks for contacting us today. You shouldn't have any issues with these RAM modules as they do match the same specifications that are compatible with your system. These modules are "Mac" specific, however, they are just premium parts. They go through testing to make sure they will work with Mac systems that can be a bit more picky. Your system should work with them just fine, however :smileyhappy: 

Best regards, 

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Bit Baby
dozen6

Re: Is this ram good for Dell M6700?

Thank you very much for your answer. I feel relieved :smileyhappy: We'll try them asap.

Best regards