Kilobyte Kid
Woodzo

RAM Upgrade problem on Elonex Webbook

Just replaced my 512k RAM with 1GB on an Elonex Webbook. Computer working as previously - it is still only recognizing 512k RAM.

Can anybody help a computer illiterate old man please?

Thanks

John

Dual Channel Surfer
norepli

Re: RAM Upgrade problem on Elonex Webbook

[ Edited ]
in reply to Woodzo

Hello Woodzo (John),

There are no technical specs available (that I can find) on the Elonex Webook so it would be somewhat difficult to assist you properly; however, if you made the memory purchase directly from Crucial, please provide the part number you purchased (see label on the module) and also provide some insight as to how you determined the purchased RAM was compatible for your PC (ie, used the Crucial Scanner or Advisor). 

Comment: I cannot find a RAM upgrade for your specific notebook using the Crucial Advisor

However, if you did not purchase the upgrade module from Crucial directly, and the recommendation was made by someone else (ie, reseller, etc), I would strongly recommend that you either contact them directly and request a resolution based on their recommendation or call Elonex UK support at Tel: 0871 90 296 90

Good luck!

Did someone help you today? Please click the star (on the left) to "Thank them with a Kudo!"
If a specific post answers your question(s), please "Mark it as the Accepted Solution."

About me:  I do not work for Crucial but I trust and use their memory (exclusively) when upgrading.
Bit Baby
steves

Re: RAM Upgrade problem on Elonex Webbook

in reply to Woodzo

Did you ever fix this John?