Crucial canceling my paypal payments

Bit Baby

Crucial canceling my paypal payments

[ Edited ]

Hi, Im very sad because for the past few days I was trying to order some 16gb memory kit for my Asus laptop, when I want to buy something on the Internet I always prefer to pay using paypal because is a very secure way of making payments, however after I place my order and make the payment I recieve two emails, one from paypal and one from crucial saying that the order failed to complet.

Lenin Alevski Huerta Arias,

Thank you for your Crucial.com order. Unfortunately, we are unable to validate key information on the order, and therefore, the order has been canceled. Before placing a new order, please work with your payment issuer to ensure all of your address information can be verified through electronic validation services. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

As the message says I contacted paypal support but they said to me that there was nothing wrong with my account, that the reason this fail was crucial cancelling my order, then I contact crucial support but the guy that give me support end copyng and pasting to me the same message I received via email, he said that was all the information he has about my order.

Is there something I can do? I dont want to buy ram through crucial partners as the support guy suggest ....

1 Reply
Community Manager

Re: Crucial canceling my paypal payments

Hi Alevsk,

Unfortunately, we do not have any other details other than the ones you were provided above as to why your order may not have been processed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?