Payment not taken? now urgent!!!

Kilobyte Kid

Payment not taken? now urgent!!!

[ Edited ]

Hi, I just ordered Mx200 msata 250GB drive using the downloaded software. Was told there was a problem and go back using the back button, but the back button just took me to a new message stating there is a problem? 

I was going to just use the site to buy again without the software, but thought I'd check my email. and Paypal states I have entered an order and crucial sales has given me an order number?

But my biggest problem is that I ordered the mSATA version and not the SSD, this is the product information with the crucial order "CT6892300 CT250MX200SSD3.PK02 250GB UPGRADE FOR A HP - COMPAQ HP ZBOOK 15 MOBILE WORKSTATION SYSTEM" it states SSD3 not mSATA?

Regards Szaxe.

2 Replies
Kilobyte Kid

Re: Payment not taken? now urgent!!!

[ Edited ]

Actually it may not be a problem, hopefully, I'm not being premature Phew. But dug deeper and located the MX200 product specs PDF and it appears that all the MX200 ssds have almost the same product name, just with a different number at the end?

CT250MX200SSD3  msata, 3

CT250MX200SSD1 ssd, 1

CT250MX200SSD6 m.2, 4 or 6

I just panicked after the order stated problems and wouldn't go back whatever I tried.

Reagrds Szaxe.

JEDEC Jedi

Re: Payment not taken? now urgent!!!

You are right about the naming. Different numbers at the end indicates drive type and SSD3 stands for mSATA SSD Smiley Happy

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
How do I know what memory to buy?
Still need help? Contact Crucial Customer Service
Remember to regularly backup your important data!