Shipping to Czech republic

Bit Baby

Shipping to Czech republic

I have just tried to order a RAM through the both US and EU stores and none list Czech republic in the pull-down menu. As a result, I cannot place my order. Curiously, the Shipping page for the EU store (http://www.crucial.com/eu/store/shipping.aspx) contains a paragraph about about EU Enlargement which took place in 2004. This is 5 years, guys !

4 Replies

Re: Shipping to Czech republic

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not currently ship to the Czech Republic and have no immediate plans to do so.  We do review our shipping options on a regular basis, so please check back periodically for updates.

Thanks for your post and interest in Crucial products.

GersDBL, Crucial Moderator UK
FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Bit Baby

So, could you at least make this country accepted for billing ?

Bit Baby

Sorry for saying so, but i think this is ridiculous. I am a slovak, living in Czech republic for almost 20 years, i have no problem ordering your goods to my slovak address, but its easier for me to place orders for my czech one, price is the same and shipping cost is mostly the same too.

If you look on map of Europe, you will find Czech republic right between Germany and Slovakia. Czech republic is a member of EU too (same as Germany, Slovakia and a number of other countries). You sell and ship to Germany, Slovkia, Austria, Poland (Czech republic has borders with these only countries, all EU members). UPS (shipping company you use) has offices in all bigger towns in Czech republic, technicaly there is no problem with delivery.

Payment is mostly domeby credit cards - electronicaly or by paypal, again i see no difference with other EU countries.

If you are able to ship to Burkina Faso, Tajikistan, Guadeloupe etc., why not Czech republic?

What is that wrong with Czech republic so you do not sell/ship there too? Why do you punish your czech customers this way?

Can you answer please?

Peter

Bit Baby

Hello ,

Czech republic does not have a seaport so the shipment will go from germany or belgium.

See below:

http://usgshipping.com/index.php/shipping-to-europe-from-usa/shipping-to-eastern-europe/shipping-to-...

Best of luck