Bad P420m enterprise pci-e ssd, request support or RMA

Memory Leak Geek

Re: Bad P420m enterprise pci-e ssd, request support or RMA

[ Edited ]

I've confirmed the purchase and stock information with the seller. The new information has been sent. Please review it.

Thanks.

By the way, sorry for the misread of the record form, it's from Tierpoint not Sab Smiley Embarassed

Memory Leak Geek

Re: Bad P420m enterprise pci-e ssd, request support or RMA

Could you tell me the reason why, at first you said purchase invoice from unregisted store is fine, then some support crew told me that the reseller is "invalid", and when I provided with receipt that seller sent me, they said it's invalid too and you must buy from store in this list to have warranty, and when I finally got the original valid invoice from the reseller provided by"world wide technology"  and his demand to request RMA in his identity, they're still requesting something I not yet understand?

Is it impossible to get any warranty from Crucial? I hate to say that I've never seen any brand which ask its customer for EVERYTHING for a SINGLE RMA request, especially for an Enterprise level products.

Now it's 4 days away, and my bad drive still not guarranteed to be replaced. Maybe you should answer me more straight forward that will Crucial/Micron provide RMA for faulty product of its brand, then I can tell EVERYONE that I've been recommending Crucial drives before:"HAHA your drive has NO warranty, you will mourn yourself if your drive ever has any problems".

So could you please, answer me, what's your plan for this faulty drive?

Thanks Smiley Happy