Crucial M4 ssd RMA

Bit Baby

Crucial M4 ssd RMA

Hi 

So my Crucial M4 128GB ssd stopped working 2 weeks ago now and I sent in an RMA request with all the required information 11days ago (thats the 20th of january) and I havent heard anything since, is this normal or am I just lost amongst other requests and is there any way to find out if my request is being processed.

Thanks in advance

Oisin

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Crucial M4 ssd RMA

Hello Oisin,

Thanks for your post.  I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your SSD and that you've had a delay in getting an RMA for this.  You should have had a response within a couple of days & I cannot see anything currently processing so it looks as though we did not receive this request.  The best thing to do for an SSD RMA is to contact Customer Support directly so we can gather the necessary information, provide any additional troubleshooting steps and then set up your RMA.  You can contact support from the links below:

UK

EU

US

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.  Please let us know if we can be of any further help.

Thanks

Maulmod, Crucial Moderator UK

How do I know what memory to buy?
Shop for your region: US | UK | EU | France | Global
I think my memory is bad. What do I do now?
FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Bit Baby

Thank you for the fast reply ill get in touch with them and then ill come back and place an update of my situation.

Thank you again.

Bit Baby

Just as an update I was talking to one of the tec people in the live chat and the person got me to power cycle my ssd without the sata data cable connected and my ssd is now working perfectly.

Thanks to the Crucial team im very greetful.

Community Manager

Hi Oisin_Maguire,

Thank you for your update.  I'm happy to hear your SSD is now back up and running.  If you need anything else at all in future, please don't hesitate to contact us and we would be more than happy to help. 

Crucial_Junket, Crucial Moderator, UK

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?