MX200 SSD Warranty and Support in India.

Bit Baby

MX200 SSD Warranty and Support in India.

[ Edited ]

Hello!

I am planning to order the CRUCIAL MX200 500GB SSD  from Amazon.in.
In the description, It is mentioned that the product comes with a 3-year warranty period. I would like to know whether the warranty applies overseas. I live in India, and I'd like to make sure that I can use this warranty for a replacement or service in case anything goes wrong.

Now I know that the orders and support for India is handled by eu.crucial.com so If I face any hardware issue, do I have to send the drive to Europe on my own expense because there are no service centers in India!

I'd really appreciate a faster response, I have to buy the SSD asap, and that depends on your response about the after-sales service.

Thanks

-Satyajeet Vishwakarma

*removed personal information*

3 Replies
Community Manager

Re: MX200 SSD Warranty and Support in India.

Hello Satyajeet, Thank you for your question. All our SSDs come with a 3 year warranty no matter where you buy them from.  This mean your drive would be covered by our warranty if you ordered from Amazon. You are correct in saying it would be covered by our European office.  You would have to pay for the drive to be shipped back to the UK if you do ever have to arrange an exchange.  This is not a charge we can cover and we don't have an office in India to send it to.   Just to confirm, the drive would be covered by warranty but you would have to pay to ship it back to the UK.  If you do have any other questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. ​​​​​​​

Junket, Crucial Moderator UK
FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Bit Baby

i am interested in buying memory for my Mac. I am currently living in india and will be buying the product from US. i want to ask that if crucial provides international waraanty on its products? please get back to me at the earliest. thanks

Community Manager

Hi harsh542,

Thanks for contacting us today. Yes, if you buy the product in the US you would still follow Crucial_Junkets instructions in the above post for warranty support in India.

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service