Kilobyte Kid
krwolff69
Accepted Solution

Postal code error

Man what a blunder    ..first i fixed it from being sent to the wrong province never thought to check the postal code ,  err rather i thought what i put was my postal code,  is someone else going to recieve my memory now ???

i beleive i would of have to gone to the postal outlet to pick it up,  but i dont think i'll recieve the postal pickup mail..

i will contact customer support tommoro when there open , in the meantime i was wundering if anyone knows how the mail system works down here,  does it get dropped at the door or the way i mentioned above. <>??                                                i Live in British columbia CANADA

**bleep**  i have a feeling im going to be out the 100 bucks and ramless

i got the email     if anyone replies Thanks

ear Kff,

Great news! Your Crucial memory order is packaged and ready to ship by
USPS to Canada. To check on the status of your shipment, click on
the link below. You must reference your order number when checking on
the status of your shipment.

Your USPS to Canada tracking number is Keep in
mind that your tracking number will not work until the courier scans
your package into their system. In most cases, this takes just one
business day or less. If you receive an error message while trying to
track your order, just try again later.
Community Manager
Crucial_Junket

Re: Postal code error

in reply to krwolff69

Hi krwolff69,

I have sent you a private message as I need to confirm some details with you before looking in to this for you.

Just reply to the private message directly and I will certainly get this looked in to.

Junket, Crucial Moderator UK
FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Kilobyte Kid
krwolff69

in reply to krwolff69

im amazed that no one has made this mistake before,  or no one has seen this post.

all i really need to know is if it gets deliverd to the door or if i have to pick it up at a postal outlet and or in Canaanada if the postal code will mean i wont get it,  or the postal code is only used for general sorting in to area.

i finally found canada posts number on friday at 8 somethin  and of course there closed

all my other info was correct  cept   "%%% 6C4"  i put %%% 1C4"

Community Manager
Crucial_Junket

in reply to krwolff69

Hi krwolff69,

Unfortunately as you entered the address wrong online when you placed the order it does mean you will have to contact Canada post directly.

It's possible that you were trying to contact them out of hours and that's why you could not get through.  As the order was placed online and the address entered by yourself that's where the package will be sent to.

It's possible that the item might get sent back to us due to the address being wrong and if it does come back to us we will contact you to let you know.

Kilobyte Kid
krwolff69

in reply to Crucial_Junket

what im askin is still being avoided, and the adress is right  so is the city province phone number  just the postal code.

im not going to bother typing my original question  But thanks anyhow  i dont think u would know the awnser anyway cuase ur in the uK.

Community Manager
Crucial_Junket

in reply to krwolff69

Hi krwolff69,

I'm sorry if I have missed your original question.  The post in Canada actually works the same as the UK, the post is sorted by post code first and then house number.

So either the post office will realize that the post code is wrong or it will be sent out to the wrong post code address.  If they notice it's wrong it will be sent back to us at which point we will contact you to let you know.

Kilobyte Kid
krwolff69

in reply to Crucial_Junket

So if u live in Canada :1 u will receive your order from your mailbox, you wont recieve a letter telling u u have to pick it up at a postal outlet  2: the postal code first 3 characters are the most important as it covers province the next 3 are town are.

i only messed up the one  digit in the last 3 so i recieved it,  mind u it took forever and if u have a problem with mail theft dont order cause it says what it is on the external  nice and big too so they dont gotta guess.