Occasionally systems won’t reboot into the Acronis boot-loader. This will result in the system rebooting, but not going into the Acronis program to finish the clone. To get around this issue, a bootable copy of Acronis is required. Luckily, creating bootable media with Acronis 2015 is quick and easy.
1) Launch Acronis True Image 2015.
2) Click on Rescue Media Builder.
3) Click Acronis Bootable Rescue Media.
4) Select your destination. It can be a CD or USB. It requires roughly 500MB of storage.
5) Click proceed. This will completely format the CD or USB selected, so make sure nothing important is stored on your device.
6) Done! You can now select your CD or USB as a boot device (refer to your system or motherboard owner's manual for information on how to do this), and clone your drive outside the operating system.
... View more