Ballistix Elite BLE8G4D30AEEA.K16FE M.O.D SPD Information Conflicts

Kilobyte Kid

Ballistix Elite BLE8G4D30AEEA.K16FE M.O.D SPD Information Conflicts

I've compared SPD information for my Ballistix Elite BLE8G4D30AEEA.K16FE in M.O.D, Taiphoon Burner CPU-Z, and RAMMon and the information provided by M.O.D is in conflict with the others.
I thought there was only ever one XMP profile on a module but M.O.D seems to be providing a whole range with timings that are different to the other utilities, which all show the same data.

Even the frequencies shown in M.O.D aren't common which gives me the impression it doesn't actually relate to my specific modules at all and is just a bunch of approximated timings, can I trust it's information at all?

Aditinally, Taiphoon Burner displays and additional four timings that M.O.D doesn't, and M.O.D doesn't even bother to name them corretly, just calling them all 'RCD' which isn't possible.

Crucial Ballistix Elite BLE8G4D30AEEA.K16FE - M.O.D.pngCrucial Ballistix Elite BLE8G4D30AEEA.K16FE - Taiphoon Burner.pngCrucial Ballistix Elite BLE8G4D30AEEA.K16FE - CPU-Z.pngCrucial Ballistix Elite BLE8G4D30AEEA.K16FE - RAMMon.png

Tags (1)
2 Replies
Kilobyte Kid

Re: Ballistix Elite BLE8G4D30AEEA.K16FE M.O.D SPD Information Conflicts

Seriously?

Nobody from Crucial has anything to say about this?...

Binary Boss

Re: Ballistix Elite BLE8G4D30AEEA.K16FE M.O.D SPD Information Conflicts

The Timing Table being built by M.O.D. utility is absolutely wrong. I wouldn't pay much attention to this BS.