Ballistix sport lt not working on MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS

Kilobyte Kid

Ballistix sport lt not working on MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS

I've purchased a Ballistix sport LT ddr4 8gb 2666MHz to use with a MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS motherboard because on your website it says that it's 100% compatible. Well, it doesn´t work with that motherboard. I took it to a PC technician and he told me that the memory works fine with other motherboards but it's incompatible with my motherboard and Ryzen 2200G. You should change the product compatibility info because it's not correct.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Crucial Employee

Re: Ballistix sport lt not working on MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS

Hello gondlor,

I'm sorry to hear that your Ballistix memory didn't work in your system right away. Do you happen to know what BIOS revision your A320M PRO-VH PLUS motherboard is on? I see several BIOS updates since the beginning of the year that specifically mention "improve memory compatibility." Based on sales history of Ballistix parts for your motherboard I don't see any issues but I will submit a case to our team to verify. Regardless, we are happy to set up a full refund on direct orders from Crucial.com or provide further troubleshooting support. Please contact us using any of the methods below.

Toll-free for US & Canada: 800-336-8915

Phone: 1-208-363-5790

Email: crucial.support@micron.com

Hours (MST): Monday - Friday: 7am - 6pm  

Best Regards, 

Kilobyte Kid

Re: Ballistix sport lt not working on MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS

Hi,

The PC technician update it to the newest BIOS version (7B07v3A), but it didn't work even with the latest version.