Memory Compatibility Doubt on Motherboard - 2x8 - BLS8G4D240FSEK.

SOLVED
Kilobyte Kid

Memory Compatibility Doubt on Motherboard - 2x8 - BLS8G4D240FSEK.

Hi everyone, I'm from Brazil.

I recently bought 2 DDR4 RAM memories - 2400 8gb 1.2v Ballistix Sport -BLS8G4D240FSEK.

I wonder if there is any list of motherboards to buy socket AM4 that is compatible with this memory, because everything I am looking for informs me that this memory is not compatible. Need a little help. ty

Tags (1)
2 Replies
Highlighted
Kilobyte Kid

Re: Memory Compatibility Doubt on Motherboard - 2x8 - BLS8G4D240FSEK.

@rafaelraf8 

Hello and thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The part number ending in K is a European part number so won't be found on our US site, however the exact same part in the US is labelled as BLS8G4D240FSE. Your  modules are compatible with AM4 motherboards, I did a check with the Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming for example and you can check this here.

We don't have a list of AM4 socket motherboards that are compatible with the RAM, however what you can do, is pull up a list of AM4 mobos online and then check the compatibility on our website. For this all you need to do is enter part number BLS8G4D240FSE into our seach field ( magnifying glass on the top right corner of our website), click on the part to view more details, then on the next page you will see a box titled "Will it work with my system" . Just pick the mobo you have in mind in the drop down menu and the tool will either come back showing a green message that the part is compatible, or red that it isn't.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any further questions.

Crucial_NG, Crucial Moderator, UK

How do I know what memory to buy?
Shop for your region: US | UK | EU | France | Global
I think my memory is bad. What do I do now?
FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Kilobyte Kid

Re: Memory Compatibility Doubt on Motherboard - 2x8 - BLS8G4D240FSEK.

Thanks for the answer.

I was really thinking about this motherboard, now with your comments I will invest in it.

Thanks for the clarification on the memory, now I understood how it works.