Crucial MX100 SSD- Freezing in middle of my work ( MAC OS X 10.10.4)

SOLVED
Kilobyte Kid

Crucial MX100 SSD- Freezing in middle of my work ( MAC OS X 10.10.4)

Hello
I have Crucial CT256MX100SSD1 (256 GB) installed on my Macbook Pro 2011 OS X 10.10.4

I have used optimal bay for my HDD and I used SSD on primary SATA port.

I used a software to clone all my data from HDD to SSD. I didn't have any issues with the Crucial SSD till today. I bought the SSD about 3/4 months ago. I used it perfectly everything worked flawlessly and till today my laptop started freezing or stopping in middle of my work (browsing on internet mainly . or opening up many safari tabs) then I waited couple minutes but still no change so i decided to TURN OFF by holding down power button but after i turned off it still doesnt boot up properly. 

My laptop get stuck on the APPLE booting page and it doesnt boot  up but eventually even the apple logo disappears and it freezes again in white screen. It doesn't turn or boot back on. I tried many different methods RESET PRAM , RESET SMC but it just doesn't start back up. But I waited couple more minutes then it managed to turn back on finally.

This happened to me almost 2 times now in row today. I am very worried for my data to be lost and not retrieved on the SSD. Please help me to get this solved. I am very unhappy with the current issue i am facing. I've read many people are having this issue. Does anyone have any solution. Please please help

Model: Crucial_CT256MX100SSD1
Revision:MU01

Capacity: 245.07 GB (245,066,539,008 bytes)
Available: 31.11 GB (31,106,969,600 bytes)

2 Replies
SODIMM Sherpa

Re: Crucial MX100 SSD- Freezing in middle of my work ( MAC OS X 10.10.4)

Kilobyte Kid

Re: Crucial MX100 SSD- Freezing in middle of my work ( MAC OS X 10.10.4)

So after the freezing  and shutting down by holding down the power. My computer boots up sometimes and sometimes it doesn't so its not the matter of booting up with HDD. but the problem is with opening too much browsers or something..My primary drive is SSD as i have changed the Startup disk as SSD and also the optical bay drive is HDD.

The screen freezes but the music is still playing. i waited almost 20 minutes to see what happens but then again nothing. so i had to reset SMC and wait a little bit to get the laptop boot up to desktop. 

So i am planing to back up my stuff soon. but do u have any instructions how to install the MU02? and if i want to re-install my operating system 10.11, where can i get that?