If you are having an issue installing your operating system on your SSD, try these simple troubleshooting steps:
1. Ensure drive is detected by system
2. Update to the latest version of the BIOS from the manufacturer's website
3. If using AHCI mode, download the AHCI driver from the motherboard/system manufacturer's website before installing the operating system. This driver may be required during the install process
4. Try installing the OS in IDE mode instead. Then switch back to AHCI mode
5. Try connecting the drive to a different colored SATA connector on the motherboard
6. If possible, connect the drive to another system and try installing the OS again.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, please contact our Technical Support department for further assistance.