Over-provisioning on MX300 no longer recognized in Crucial Executive Software
Long story short:
1. I over-provisioned 10% of the drive before the firmware update (which came I think with the update of the Crucial Executive software as well)
2. It worked.
3. After the update, the software no longer recognizes the provision, but it sees that portion of the drive (but it's greyed out). It allows me to over-provision MORE, but I don't want that. I want the previous section to be the over-provisioning section
4. Microsoft's Disk Management shows the previously over-provisioned 10% section as unallocated space.
1. Can I someone convince the software that That seciton is the over-provisioning?
2. If not, can I at least someone make this space a part of the boot volume through microsoft disk management?
Re: Over-provisioning on MX300 no longer recognized in Crucial Executive Software
That's exactly the same issue I posted a week ago. I'm glad I'm not alone. I would like to reduce the over-provioning I set earlier from 10 to 5%. I have not updated the firmware in my case however. Is there no one from the crucials technical team to address this issue?