Purchase failed with "invalid payment method" after PayPal purchase.

Kilobyte Kid

Purchase failed with "invalid payment method" after PayPal purchase.

I've just gone through the process of buying memory and selected PayPal as the payment method. I went through the authentication procedure with PayPal, PayPal shows the successful transaction as being pending (normal). The automatic redirect back to the Crucial website continued until I selected delivery method and when I clicked proceed on that page it then said there was a problem with the payment method. The error message wasn't helpful, didn't redirect me to change whatever the problem was and didn't specify what the particular part of the method it didn't like. PayPal shows the pending order as still valid and there is no option to cancel the transaction. I have not received a confirmation email from Crucial. I don't wan't to go through the process again and potentially have multiple orders or similar unhelpful failure messages. Have other people had this issue? Is there a way to contact Crucial via email?

Cheers,

Andy

3 Replies
Highlighted
JEDEC Jedi

Re: Purchase failed with "invalid payment method" after PayPal purchase.

Please use the Customer Service link in my signature to find the contact information for Crucial in your region.

Kilobyte Kid

So the answer to the question "Is there a way to contact Crucial via email?" is no.

JEDEC Jedi

I don't see any email information.  You can try using the Live Chat feature to ask for assistance.  I'm also giving a shout out to @Crucial_YogiH to take a look at your issue.