Acer 4810T 8GB Kit will not install

Kilobyte Kid

Re: I am having the same issue Dec 15 2011 Acer 4810T 8GB Kit will not install

Thanks for the reply, I would like someone to compair the recomended ram from the scan with the memory that I selected and installed. I did my calculations using the specifications for 4810t Ram . But it isn't listed as one of the recommend ram cards from Crucial but after doing the Scan I believe that it should work. Would like some one to compar the numbers from the links that I listed and see if you come to the same conclusing if it should have worked I will Flash and install. Again I

want to thank you for you time.

Pat

Bank and Slot Hot Shot

I can't find a match for this string of numbers anywhere (CT2CP51264BC1339 K16FK ). Even google comes up blank. 

Did someone help you today? Please click the star (on the left) to "Thank them with a Kudo!"
If a specific post answers your question(s), please "Mark it as the Accepted Solution."

About me:  I do not work for Crucial but I trust and use their memory (exclusively) when upgrading.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Mo Betta Heat Spreada

Part number CT1154076 and CT2CP51264BC1339 K16FK are the same thing.  When searching online, leave off the K16FK.  When searching directly by make and model of your computer on Crucial.com, we assign a different part number to each individual system.  This helps us with compatibility.  The part number CT2CP51264BC1339 K16FK is the actual part number.

Dude, Crucial Employee, US
FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Tags (1)
Bit Baby

Re: I am having the same issue - Acer 4810T 8GB Kit will not install

Hello,

I ran the CrucialUKScan software on my laptop (Acer Aspire 4810TZG) and it recommended that i upgrade using the 8GB kit (2 x 4GB DDR3L. 

I ordered the following part: CT2KIT51264BF160BJ

When i replaced the RAM and started the machine nothing happens. There is just a black screen.

What do i do?

Many thanks