Crucial Advisor Tool Not Working?

Bit Baby

Crucial Advisor Tool Not Working?

Hey all,

I'm having an issue with the Advisor Tool, and I'm stumped at this point. Essentially, when trying to use the tool, when I click on "Select Manufacturer" I'm presented with no options (See image). This is present across Chrome, IE, FF, and Edge. It's present on my PC (ProBook 650 G2, Win 10 1709), a VM running Server 2012 R2, and my iPhone 8. At first, I thought that this was an issue with uBlock, but it persisted after disabling it, as well as in browsers/systems that never had it installed to begin with. Is there anyone else seeing this issue? Or a member of Crucial's tech staff that could shine some light here? I'm trying to look up RAM for a few workstations at work, but no rush currently.

Advisor Issue

Edit - I want to add a quick note here. I have found a workaround, for the time being, but am still hoping to get the original issue resolved. For now, I can't use the tool if I access it through the main page, or by clicking on the memory tab. However, if I navigate to http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/advisor then I am able to use the tool just fine.

3 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Crucial Advisor Tool Not Working?

@chrimorg I am sorry for the issues you've experienced with the advisor tool. When it has the issue, what page are you on? Is it the main page of Crucial.com? I would be happy to pass this issue on to our web team so they can look into what is causing the issue. I am glad you have a work around for the time being. 

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Bit Baby

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you. We will get this reported. 

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?