Error RAM Crucial [CT8G4SFD8213] 8 GB

Kilobyte Kid

Error RAM Crucial [CT8G4SFD8213] 8 GB

Hello. I getting random BSOD windows 10. All the components of my PC are new, I bought them three months ago.
Reinstalling the OS did not work.

BIOS settings are default
The drivers and updates are current.
The last two BlueScreen: memory_corruption and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a.
Stress tests of the GPU and the CPU did not reveal any problems.
The RAM test by MemTest86 ran out with errors.
Please tell me whether these RAM errors can be the cause of BSOD? And how can this be remedied?

HTML Report MemTest86

imgonline-com-ua-2to1-THvUKwprRtk.gif

cpu.png

materinka.png

memory.png

video.png

2 Replies
JEDEC Jedi

Re: Error RAM Crucial [CT8G4SFD8213] 8 GB

If you have more than one memory module I would remove one to see if you can find which one is producing the error.  If you only have the single memory module, then I would RMA it since it has a couple of stuck bits.

Kilobyte Kid

Re: Error RAM Crucial [CT8G4SFD8213] 8 GB

hey,

My first NUC6i5SYH build used this memory module without a problem Smiley Happy. My second and third, however, have been plagued with "Hardware memory issues" as reported by the Linux OS that runs on top of them. With this in mind, i cracked open all the boxes to find that one of these things was not like the other. The good build had a part number of CT16G4SFD8213.16FA1, while the bad builds had a part number of CT16G4SFD8213.M16FB. Clearly the NUC does not play well with the latter. Tutuapp Vip Free 9Apps App Download   Aptoide Download Apk