Mesh Matrix M Value - RAM Upgrade

SOLVED
Highlighted
Kilobyte Kid

Mesh Matrix M Value - RAM Upgrade

Apologises if I'm in the wrong place but I thought it would be more appropriate to talk to the experts as I've googled myself senseless.

Short story:

1. Father-in-law bought us a Mesh PC in 2005. He asked us what we wanted in terms of usage/applications - and (him) being computer savvy - probably did some upgrading from a basic model.

2. Windows tells me I have: MESH Computers PLC AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2400+ 2.00 GHz, 224MB of RAM

3. The sticker on the back says " MESH MATRIX M VALUE" which Googles nowhere and probably re-enforces the FIL doing a deal.

4. I want to stick 1GB RAM in but can't find any matches on "Guaranteed-compatible memory upgrades" so any assistance is appreciated.

Any thoughts? x

5 Replies

Re: Mesh Matrix M Value - RAM Upgrade

If you can't find the computer in the drop-down menus, have you tried running the System Scanner? It should be able to identify your motherboard and make upgrade recommendations. If you have questions about the scan results, post a link to them here and we will do our best to answer for you. Smiley Happy

Katana,
US Moderator
FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Kilobyte Kid

Apologises for the delay in responding but to paraphrase The Killers:

"Katana, you're a Star!" Smiley Wink

Ran the scan. it recognised my motherboard and an order has been duly placed.

Once again, many thanks.

PC-illiterate Walton Smiley Very Happy

Kilobyte Kid

Apologises for the thread necro but I've now received the "how good are we?" email and I would love to respond positively but all I'm getting is a 404 error. I'd like to say something good about Crucial as everything worked exactly as promised and the help from the forum was class. Should I just try again?

Tags (1)

Thank you for taking the time to tell us you're happy with your experience. We love hearing that! Smiley Happy

I have told the email team about error you received so they can look into it and make sure that we can receive customer feeback without issues in the future. What browser are you using, and do you have all scripts enabled? And would you mind forwarding a copy of that email to our web team? I sent you a Private Message with information on where to forward it to.

Katana,
US Moderator
FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Kilobyte Kid

Thanks Katana,

I've sent all the info through to JE as requested.

Tags (2)