BX100 Always Shows as " The drive is currently busy performing an operation."

SOLVED
JEDEC Jedi

Re: BX100 Always Shows as " The drive is currently busy performing an operation."

What version of CSE are you using? There is new version launched just few days ago. To be honest I would rather choose stable system than working producer's proprietary tool...

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Kilobyte Kid

Re: BX100 Always Shows as " The drive is currently busy performing an operation."

Have same problem with MX500 with MU03 fw , which is system drive, and latest storage executive 3.24 (just downloaded)

It is probably indeed some issue of SE with AMD driver as I also have AMD chipset (990FX, mobo gigabyte 990FXA-UD3) and "IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers " has AMD driver version 1.2.1.402

not sure which one is guilty here but would be nice if crucial and amd could work this out.

Kilobyte Kid

Same here with 990FXA-UD3 on FC Bios, there is a FDk beta Bios update which updates CPU AGESA code, whatever that means...

AMD Sata controller driver is 1.2.1.402 from 29/03/2015.

Is this going to be fixed? Not everyone has Intel...

Bit Baby

How did you do that? I uninstalled the driver and ticked delete driver file. Then Windows 7 asked me to restart. Upon restart it went directly into startup repair. If I refuse to let it complete and press the reset it logs in fine but still with the AMD driver.
Bit Baby

Startup repair completed. Now still with AMD driver.