You should still give us options for your devices as USB will support every one of your SSDs!

Highlighted
Kilobyte Kid

You should still give us options for your devices as USB will support every one of your SSDs!

Hi Guys,

Look up for options for my MacBook Pro 2017 and your site says you do nothing that will be compatible with my Mac. You do realise that every one of your SSD devices is compatible with my Macbook, through it's USB/Thinderbolt ports!? Not everybody is interested in using your products for internal upgrades. What percentage of sales do you think you are losing because your Web site and current model for business is stuck in an "internal upgrades" mindset!? Two, three or more percent of business is walking away from your site because you are stuck in this mindset. Non-technical people will take you on your word and think that, for whatever reason, as it's beyond them, your products are not compatible. By all means tell people that your products won't work as internal upgrades, but some of them will work spectacularly when connected to USB2, 3 or Thunderbolt! You make storage as well a memory. Storage works just as well as an external device, these days. Time to give your business model a bit of a tweak, perhaps?

Good luck!

Regards,

David.